LP215 Label Printer
Compact enough to sit on a desktop, the LP215 prints onto a vast array of die-cut, matrix removed and retained media as well as continuous roll substrates.
The standard toner set of CMYK is ideal for short to medium production runs, printing up to 2,000 labels (4 x 6″) in less than 20 minutes and now offering WHITE toner printing for clear, dark and transparent substrates, makes this a unique digital label printing solution!
Supplied with easy to use label management software for drag and drop design layouts, imposition of PDF graphics and complete job costing. Adding iVDP (optional) for variable data printing will expand your print customisation offering.
- Print high definition full colour labels using standard CMYK toner set
- Add white or UV White (for security marks)
- Excellent opacity white for clear, transparent or coloured substrates
- Underprint white and add spot colour white – all in a single pass
- Suitable for coloured and transparent polyester, PETs and coloured papers
- Interchangeable with black option for cost-effective, standard four colour process labels
The applications are varied and limitless:
- Food and beverage packaging
- Cosmetics and personal care products
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare Logistics and transport
- Industrial chemical and special product labeling
- Horticultural tagging
- Multi-language print jobs and personalisation
Print on a wide range of media substrates:
- Die-cut matrix removed
- Die-cut matrix retained
- Continuous roll stock
- Horticultural tag stock
- Approved films
- Approved synthetics