Higher-volume, auto feeding flatbed cutting solutions
The Intec FB8000 digital cutting system fulfils the needs of higher volume production users where unattended operation is key.
The complete FB8000PRO system combines an inline suction auto-feeder to fully optimise the high speed of the cutting table. With its exceptional loading efficiency and reliability, the sheet feeder turns the Intec cutter into a fully automated production machine.
In conjunction with ColorCut Pro software, the FB8000 offers exceptional processing speeds – delivering optimal cutting, creasing, perforating and scoring of any shape with its perfectly synchronised workflow, delivering exceptional levels of automation in material-handling!
The operational size of the system enables users to handle large cutting jobs with ease and high productivity. Pair this with the ASF8000 Auto Sheet Feeder for a perfectly synchronised and high speed production unit.
Key product points at a glance
See toggle tabs below for individual model specifications
- FB8000PRO the complete flagship system combining the ASF8000 Auto Sheet Feeder with the FB8000 digital cutter and catch tray assembly
- Fully automated production workflow for sheeted materials
- For unattended production
- Simple, easy configuration/upgrade
- Collection tray for stacking finished product
- Driven by Intec’s bespoke software, ColorCut Pro
- FB8000 Sheet fed cutter Perfect for higher volume digital cutting of larger sheets, enhanced with productivity mode for multiple sheet cutting. Cut material and/or waste is advanced along the table belt and deposited into the output collection tray
- ASF8000 Auto Sheet Feeder Stacked, printed sheets are hydraulically lifted with suction cups and loaded onto the FB8000’s cutting surface – in perfect synchronisation
The Intec FB8000PRO digital cutting system enables affordable unattended, automated cutting for digital print production users.
The Intec ColorCut FB8000PRO enables users to stack their digitally printed jobs on to the FB8000PRO’s integrated auto-feeder. The in line auto-feeder utilises a pneumatic vacuum feed system to deliver the cutting jobs on to the FB8000’s continuous feed cutting belt, where each sheet is brought into register using a high resolution CCD camera. The Vision3 registration system also reads QR codes to automatically retrieve the appropriate cutting file, enabling the FB8000 to cut and crease with exceptional efficiency and reliability. The Auto-sheet feeder turns the Intec cutter into a fully automated production machine.